The Big Game Detroit Rally
Field Games & Alumni Football Game
Wednesday, October 12th :: 11am – 8pm
Downtown Detroit joins MSU and U of M rivalry with the Big Game Detroit Rally! Take part of the excitement at the Big Game Detroit Rally and represent your team in the Alumni flag football game.
- 11am – 2pm
- Open to all! Sign up with friends and co-workers for fun and prizes!
- Tug-of-War will take place at The Beach at Campus Martius Park
- Sack Races will take place on the Campus Martius Park North Lawn
- Officiated by Come Play Detroit referees
- 5 – 8pm
- MSU and U of M Alumni ONLY!
- Game 1: MSU vs MSU Team Green vs Team White
- Game 2: U-M vs U-M Team Maize vs Team Blue
- Finals: MSU vs U-M – Game 1 Winner plays Game 2 Winner
- Come Play Detroit officials will referee. Local sports media persons will serve as play-by-play announcers.
- The games will place on the Campus Martius Park North Lawn
The Big Game Detroit Tailgate
Mac N Cheese & Chili Cook-Off
Wednesday, October 26th :: 5 – 9pm
Get in the spirit at the Big Game Tailgate Party and enjoy tasty chili and mac & cheese samplings from over a dozen of Detroit’s restaurants then vote for your favorites. Enjoy a great selection of local craft beers and cocktails at the beer tent for purchase! Supported by Atwater Brewery, Great Lakes Beverage, Lipari Foods and Quality Meats & Culinary Specialties
MSU vs U-M Pre-Game Tailgate Party
- Ticketed Event – $15 in advance / $20 at the door
- Will Take Place at Cadillac Square
- Featuring Pep Rally Bands, Cheerleaders, Live Band & DJ
- Weather permitting
- More Information Below ↓
TAILGATE EATS & TREATS DETAILS
Restaurants to be Announced Soon!
CHILI & MAC N’ CHEESE TAILGATE PARTY
Entertainment to be Announced
Tickets Are Limited – Reserve Early!
ALL AGES EVENT :: MUST BE 21+ TO CONSUME ALCOHOL
Tickets Include Scrumptious Food Samples by Detroit Restaurants,
Entertainment, Keepsake Photos,
Commemorative Pint Glass & Beer Garden.
Atwater Beer & Cocktails Available for Purchase
Tickets will be $20 CASH day of event
PLEASE NOTE: CONVENIENCE FEE APPLIES
TO ALL CREDIT OR DEBIT TRANSACTIONS
About Campus Martius Park and the Downtown Parks
This 11th Annual Summer in the Parks season for all four downtown parks and spaces is produced by the Detroit 300 Conservancy, an affiliate of the Downtown Detroit Partnership, with the support of the City of Detroit Parks and Recreation Department.
Established in 2004, Campus Martius Park, Detroit’s Gathering Place and Downtown centerpiece, is a legacy gift to the city of Detroit from the Detroit 300 Conservancy, the nonprofit organization that designed, built, operates and programs the Park through businesses, foundations, and individual donations. The internationally recognized Campus Martius Park has helped catalyze Downtown Detroit’s transformation with over $1 Billion of new investment. The Park is the recipient of the first ever Urban Land Institute’s Amanda Burden Open Space Award, one of the APA’s Top Ten Great Public Spaces in America, the USA Today’s “Top Ten US Parks That Has Helped Revive Their Cities” and the Downtown Detroit Parnership’s Perception Survey Number One Voted Downtown Destination.
SPONSORS AND PARTNERS